Airtight Louvre Damper Type ND-J
Louver damper, type LD-J and type ND-J, will be used for controlling air flow and shutting off air ducts.
- Louver damper type ND-J: admissible leakage rate damper housing: leakage air flow < 10 l/(h · m²) at 20 °C and Δp = 2 000 Pa acc. DIN 25 496
- lamellae in airtight design, class C acc. DIN EN 1751. Tightness of damper housing according type of damper.
- The damper is designed to operate without any failure at an operating pressure of 1.1 time the admissible operating pressure
- Housing stainless steel or galvanized steel, 1.5 mm thick, by means of a screwed construction
- Warp-resistant hollow body lamellae made of aluminum, 150 mm, decontamination painting as option
- lamellae a equipped with changeable silicon rubber profile
- Counter rotating lamellae by means of outside positioned rod. Rod made of stainless steel.
- Electrical-, pneumatic-, and manual actuator available.
- Maintenance-free operation.
Adm. leakage rate damper housing DIN 25 496:
<10 l/(h·m2) at 20°C and Δp = 2 000 Pa
Adm. leakage rate damper blades (lamellas):
class 4 acc. to DIN EN 1751
Stainless steel 2 mm by means of a screwed construction
Manual, electrical, or pneumatic
To find out how you could benefit from our product, talk to an expert today on 0203 912 6222 or fill out the form below